Motorway A12 Sestri Levante-Livorno or Motorway of Cisa A15 Parma-La Spezia
Motorway Exit: La Spezia-S. Stefano Magra – then follow the directions to La Spezia
USEFUL motorway link www.salt.it
IMPORTANT: The recommended Motorway exit to reach Manarola and Riomaggiore in the most simple and fast way is La Spezia-S.Stefano Magra, although driving from Genova over the A 12 you’ll find signs to Cinque Terre at the gates of Brugnato and Carrodano as well: these exits are commonly used to get Monterosso and Vernazza, but NOT Manarola because, although the GPS still reccommend it, the road can be interrupted!
- Once in La Spezia, which is the nearest town about 15 km form Manarola, follow the directions to Cinque Terre
- Drive through the town and pay attention to the signs to Cinque Terre
- Just after the football stadium, go ahead till the traffic lights
- Take the State Route S.S. N°370 “Litoranea delle Cinque Terre”
- Please go ahead straight on to the park at the entrance in Manarola
MANAROLA is a small village, mostly traffic free; minibuses may circulate into town. Private cars are allowed only during the day upon a 20 minute authorization to ask at the entrance by the Parking Office.
The car parking is shortly before the built-up town.
- Paying car park, managed by the Cinque Terre National Park, about 10 minute walk from our property.
Here below the car park rates. Please note that rates can be changed with no advice. Alla Porta Rossa cannot be held responsible for any changes and it does not guarantee their accuracy
Euro 1,50/hour – after the first 6 hours: Euro 1,00/hour
1 day : Euro 16,00
2 days: Euro 25,00
3 days: Euro 32,00
4 days: Euro 37,00
5 days: Euro 42,00
6 days: Euro 47,00
7 days: Euro 52,00
after the 7th. day: Euro 5,00 daily
- Free car park, along the main road, in the free allowed places. Please pay attention to the road signs!
The distance from the place where you park and our property depends on the place availability of the moment!