In compliance with the obligations deriving from Community legislation (European Regulation 2016/679, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to damage the rights of users .
This policy applies only to the online activities of this site and it is valid for visitors / users of the site. Instead, it is not applicable to information collected via other channels than this website. The purpose of the privacy statement is to provide high transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it is used.
LEGAL BASIS OF DATA TREATMENT
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and allow the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties necessary for service provision.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional; the User can refuse the consent and can revoke at any time a consent already provided (through the Contact link at the end of the page).
DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which the information are collected in an automated way and stored during user visits.
The collected information could be the following:
• Protocol internet address (IP); Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site; Name of the Internet service provider (ISP); Date and time of the visit; Web page of the origin of the visitor (referral) and of exit.
• Such information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated and pseudo anonymised form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons; such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users; this information is treated according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
The received data will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time needed to provide the service. The information that users of the site think to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law.
The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for 7 days.
PLACE OF DATA TREATMENT
The data collected by the site are processed by the Data Controller in Via Aldo Rollandi 246 Manarola (SP), and are only handled by authorized staff.
DATA TRANSFER IN EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy shield), for which no further consent is required.
This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, other categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the data.
Pursuant to the 2016/679 European Regulation (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can claim the following rights in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation:
• To require confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (access right);
• To know the origin of the data;
• To receive intelligible communication;
• To get information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
• To require the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
• In cases of processing based on a consent, to receive only the cost of any support, data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• The right to complain to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor); As well as to be able to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller or Data Protection Officer.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be done by sending a request to the data controller.
HOLDER OF THE DATA TREATMENT
The data controller is Alla Porta Rossa of Cappellini Laudina, Via Aldo Rollandi 246 Manarola, 19017 Riomaggiore (SP)
Email address of the Owner: email@example.com